Sunday, April 08, 2007

I was reading the NYTimes Magazine a month or so ago and came across this interesting article. The article addresses a ton of stuff, from the dubiousness of any preprocessed product making health claims to the adverse effects caused by meat industry lobbyists in 1977, but the sentiment that most stuck with me is - and I'm paraphrasing 'cause I'm too lazy to go back through the whole article and find it - "Don't eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn't have recognized as food." Stupefyingly simple, obvious, and great advice.

In other news, just got back from Baltimore a few days ago. I didn't do much down there other than work, play music, and watch Seinfeld, but damned if I'm not feeling totally refreshed and refocused.

Ryan
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home