Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I can't remember if I complained about taxes in here. If not, I'm complaining now. After writing two checks totalling $611.48, I still owe the government $1416.74. Where'm I gonna get $1416.74? This self-employment stuff is for the birds. It's like normal work only you have to be "responsible" and keep "records" of your "business expenditures." Just give me some goddamn money and be done with it, people.

I keep hearing about the death of things lately. People dying (Virginia Tech), idealism dying ("Slouching Towards Bethlehem"), venues dying (Tonic). Evem the weather is rather withering. I could've sworn this was springtime. We haven't had a blue sky in a few weeks.

Oh yeah, it seems I'm gonna be in the Midwest in mid-May.

Ryan
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home