Saturday, June 09, 2007

So long, New York City! Hello, reality!

At least, that's what it feels like. You know what happened when I went to Iowa City earlier today to drop off Alena and eat at Z'Mariks and look at trees? I felt so overwhelmed and grateful I almost cried. It was so warm and there were so many people with color in their faces. Couples were sunning in the park. And it kept happening like that... you Midwesterners don't know how green it is here. I keep touching the grass and trees when I'm walking around because they don't look real. They look too alive.

And I have a car! I don't have to stay here all day or wait around to be taken somewhere else. I can get in my car and drive and listen to music and go somewhere. I feel like a newborn.

More later!

Ryan
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home